Faulkner Fisheries operate a quirky and excellent fish restaurant in a converted German Bunker in L’Étacq at the northern tip of St Ouen’s Bay. The famous summer BBQ is a unique experience with local fish and shellfish prepared from live stock within the bunker, and eaten al fresco on Sean’s Beach, Pinnacle Beach or up on the Vivier Panorama. Wherever you decide to eat, the views are simply stunning. The Stinky Bay Brewing Company’s craft ale is also a treat.
Call 01534 483500; email email@example.com
The Vivier, La Grande Route Des Havres, St. Ouen, Jersey, JE3 2FA
Check out our island page for Jersey for more information on getting to Jersey, and getting around Jersey and our favourite food and drink in Jersey.
You may also be interested in:
- Walks from Rozel Harbour to St Catherine’s Breakwater or Bonne Nuit Bay
- Discover Jersey’s Occupation story
- Walk to tidal L’Islet (Elizabeth Castle) from St Helier
- Discover the horrible histories of Mount Orgueil
- Go glamping at the Durrel Wildlife Park
- Try some of the best seafood in the Channel Islands
- Swim or walk on the best beaches in Jersey
- Enjoy a seafood BBQ in a WW2 bunker
- Visit one of the ten oldest buildings in the world
The other Channel Islands are also excellent walking destinations and, together with Jersey, walks around their coast paths form the 110 mile Channel Island Way.
Guernsey – find out about walking in Guernsey, Guernsey’s outdoor activities, cafes and more here
Sark – find out about walking in Sark, Sark’s outdoor activities, cafes and more here
Herm – find out about walking in Herm, Herm’s outdoor activities, cafes and more here
Alderney – find out about walking in Alderney, Alderney’s outdoor activities, cafes and more here
Other islands in the British Isles
We have explored nearly 600 islands in the British Isles and are trying to write them up as fast as we can. Check more here or contact us as we are happy to share our info.
Our two books are stacked with more ideas on what to do in the Channel Islands and more more info here